Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ahhh thats better

We couldn't take it any longer. The boat was so covered in salt from our trip out to Turtle Bay and it was everywhere! It feels SO GOOD to have her all clean again. While Bruce washed her on the outside I worked on the inside. Since spring is just 2 days away I thought I might as well do my spring clean. Washed all the curtains, windows, screens, walls, cabinets, ceilings and floors. Finished our side and the main cabin. Tomorrow I will finish on the other side, clean both fridges,
and wash the cushions in & out. Now that we are in the marina we can partake in some of the festivities of Cairns. We couldn't really enjoy while in the river as we would always be worried about the boat. We had a boat next to us drag anchor the other day after being there for a few days. The tides are very extreme at the moment with the new moon last night. Well thats all for now. We are here for a little over a week. Yay :o) :o) :o)

No comments:

Contributors