Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Back in Cairns

I (Saundra) am just back from the Sunshine Coast where I spent a week with my daughters. Two of them are now back home in Florida. I arrived back on the boat yesterday. Bruce has been very busy, as the boat is So clean and organised, and his maintenance list all ticked! We went out today to do a shop and stocked the boat for the next 4 weeks. A huge job that took most of the afternoon! Now just a few last minute things to purchase, and we will be pushing off away from the marina for a month. We are here until Friday morning as I have a first aid training course to attend on Thursday. The only thing we have left to do is fuel up, which we will have to do once we leave the dock. Which will be early in the morning as we now have a mono haul in the pen with us making it a tight. We want to go before the winds start blowing as it will blow us onto the other boat. We are going to be playing around in this area until I finish a Dru yoga module in Sept.

No comments:

Contributors