Friday, February 12, 2010

We're off YAY!!!

The weather has changed to our advantage. We are so lucky to be having a forecast of the next few days of winds starting to shift from SE to E and then to NE. We are currently at Great Keppel Island and are ready ourselves to leave. We are still deciding which way we will go, so once we are out of here and moving South we will decide whether we will go through the Narrows or around Cape Capricorn. We will most likely be out of email range for the next few days, so will update when next can.

No comments: