Sunday, March 21, 2010

in the marina @ Tin Can Bay

The boat has been tied up at the marina in Tin Can Bay for the past 10 days. Bruce has been with the boat taking care of a long list of maintenance necessary to keep the boat up to par.
I've been away at a meditation workshop in the Southern Highlands of New South Wales, and visiting with my oldest daughter on the Sunshine Coast. Sam is bringing me back to the boat today. We're going to be stopping at my favorite Organic food store so I can do bit of a shop for the boat.
We've been keeping a watchful eye on tropical Cyclone Ului, which has made landfall this morning up north of us, Proserpine. Looks like we will be in the area a bit longer as the seas are very high at the moment.
Will post some pictures later.

No comments:

Contributors