Sunday, October 17, 2010

We got a weather window!




We finally got a weather window, but couldn't go to far as we have food coming on the barge on Saturday. We decided we would go to Jewel Reef 18 nautical miles north of Lizard. Had a lovely sail there, as we had planned as the winds weren't due to settle and switch until late on Wed., and stay clam until Saturday. We arrived at jewel around 1:30, and had a look around. By the time we anchored it was too late for a snorkel. It was beautiful clear water.

No comments: