Saturday, July 11, 2009

Moving on tomorrow






We are anchored once again in Horseshoe Bay. Weather permitting we will leave tomorrow. Blowing now out of the SE 20 knots. That's the way we are heading, so will wait until it is a bit calmer. Winds due to drop tonight. We will once again be out of range as we make our journey to the Whitsunday's, so will catch up later in the week when we can. Here are a few more photo's. 

1 comment:

JoJo said...

I love that pic of all three of you. You all look so happy and well...
Love you