Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Away we go bye to Zoe bay





Sadly our time has come at Zoe bay. Winds are meant to start to blow from the Se for the next few days, which will make this an uncomfortable anchorage. We are leaving for Orpheus Island. making our way South gain slowly. There is meant to be some snorkeling spots and some beaches to explore. We arrived at Orpheus at around 1:30. Once we had some lunch making sure we were safely anchored we got our gear together to check out some of the reef. There are a few shots here for you to see. We had a snorkel for about 45 mins, and started to get chilly. Back to the boat and a hot shower for us all! Followed by some warm vegetable soup and corn bread! Yum.
I am writing this the next morning and the place is so peaceful. Winds are calm, and the birds are singing on the Island. We will go for an explore today in the dingy, and find some more dive spots. Perhaps another walk in the bush.
I am having thoughts of not continuing this blog as this is taking a lot of time to put together, and I'm not sure anyone is really keeping up with it all. If you are enjoying this blog can you please let me know by a comment or a email. Other wise I may let it go. Thanks

2 comments:

JoJo said...

I love your blog. I get so excited seeing where you are and what you are doing. I feel the same way sometimes. Is anyone reading what I am writing but most of the time I do it for me. Thanks for your comments on my blog.

The water falls and beaches look amazing. I keep thinking to myself are they still in Australia? When are you heading home? I miss you both.

Anonymous said...

I am sure we all feel the same at times, it does take some time to complete, however there are people out here reading your blog, and I am sure there will be more people that find it in the future. Once it is written it is there for others to find and enjoy. Thank you for your effort, we do appreciate it. :)

Contributors