Thursday, November 10, 2011

We had two more really good snorkels over in the Blue Lagoon yesterday & today. It was a bit rough, but we just rose and fell with the waves. There were quite a lot of fish, and many beautiful corals! Next week the corals will be spawning, which takes place 4 or 5 days after the full moon at night. The full moon is tomorrow night, and the water temperature is right, so we just have to be there at the right time. In the anchorage with us is Rick who is the care taker of Lowe Isles marine park and he wants to get a group together to watch the spawning. We will be int hat for sure. I hope my camera lasts that long. Each time I come back from a dive I thank my camera for the good job it has done for me.







Now for a different sort of news. I will be teaching a yoga class tomorrow on the beach. I thought it being 11/11/11it is a pretty good time to set an intention or goal to reach. I may have a few pics to share. In the mean time enjoy these.

No comments:

Contributors