Wednesday, August 26, 2009

August 26th



We are still anchored in Muddy Bay. We will head out tomorrow. Was a busy day of laundry and grocery shopping. Good to have that all done. Looks like we are in for some good weather for a few more days. Will probably head out for some more snorkeling. It was very hot & humid here today. real summertime weather. before we left the boat this morning we had a mother & baby Dugong ( that's a Manatee for our American followers) swim behind the boat! So sweet to see!! I think that is one of my favorite parts of this adventure is the wildlife we get to see. I told Kendra I would post a picture of the grasshopper I learned to make using a palm frond, so here they are. I'm going to play with another hat tomorrow on our way out.. The plan is to start to think about making our way to Mackay. We have a date to haul her up on Sept 11th to do some work on the bottom, and I have to fly to Sydney for my Dru yoga assessment in 2 weeks time.

No comments:

Contributors